Food for Thought
- 1 ½ cups wild or cultivated fennel, trimmed, washed and chopped
- 1 tsp fresh mint leaves, trimmed, washed and chopped 1 cup (25 g) parsley, trimmed, washed and chopped
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 4 medium eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- Malek Batal PhD
Method of Preparation
- Beat the eggs. Add all ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into a hot, oiled, heavy frying pan. Cook until the underside is brown and dry.
- Carefully turn the omelette to brown the other side.
- Serve cut into identical triangles.